Free shipping on orders over $30!
Cafe Ordering Here
Introduce tu dirección de correo electrónico...
Notify me when this product is available:
From Milton Rivadeneira's plantation in Northern - Imbabura, Ecuador, to The Jaya Family's plantation in southwest - Las Lajas, Ecuador, all of our coffees have a distinct taste.
With this variety pack, you will receive an 12oz bag of freshly roasted coffee from the four farmers below, allowing you to taste the small nuances between our different coffees!
The Jaya Family
A few notes to consider:
1. Ramiro Pauta's coffee will be a washed processed, dark roast.
2. The Jaya Family's coffee will be a washed processed, medium roast.
3. Alfredo Ochoa's coffee will be a honey processed, medium roast.
4. Milton Rivadeneira's coffee will be a natural processed, dark roast.
Basic Tasting Guide:
Washed Process = Nutty, Dark Chocolate Notes
Honey Processed = Subtle Floral & Milk Chocolate Notes
Natural Processed = Smooth, Floral Notes
1. Remember, you will be receiving 4 12oz bags of coffee - one from each farmer above.
2. Select Your Grind Option.
3. Select Free Shipping at Checkout!
Any questions? You may utilize the Facebook messenger feature on our website, or you can email us at Info@ZBeansCoffee.com, and we will get back to you quickly!
Thank you for supporting Z Beans!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …