Produced in Zaruma, Ecuador | Processed Organic | Artisanally Made
The Z Beans Chocolate Bars
Made in Zaruma, Ecuador, our Chocolate Bars are made with processed organic cacao, cocoa butter, and pure cane sugar. Many of our bars are infused with additional products grown throughout Ecuador, including coffee, nuts, and fruit.
1. The Dark Chocolate Bar is made with pure, processed organic, Ecuadorian cacao.
2. The Milk Chocolate Bar is made with pure, processed organic, Ecuadorian cacao with an additional hint of sugar to create a slightly sweeter bar that everyone is sure to love!
3. The Salted, Dark Chocolate Bar is made with pure, processed organic, Ecuadorian cacao and a hint of salt. The salt perfectly compliments the dark chocolate, which will certainly leave you craving more!
4. The Dark Chocolate with Peanuts is made with pure, processed organic, Ecuadorian cacao. 20% of the bar is comprised of fresh, Ecuadorian peanuts as well. For the peanut and dark chocolate lover, this is perfection!
5. The Dark Chocolate with Almonds is made with pure, processed organic, Ecuadorian cacao. 20% of the bar is comprised of crunchy, Ecuadorian almonds as well. For the almond lover or for those looking for a crunch, this one is for you!
6. The Dark Chocolate with Coffee is made with pure, processed organic, Ecuadorian cacao and Ecuadorian coffee. Truly, the best of both worlds. If you like Z Beans Coffee and you like chocolate, well - here it is!
7. The Dark Chocolate with Coffee and Amaretto is made with pure, processed organic, Ecuadorian cacao, a hint of Ecuadorian coffee, and a splash of Amaretto - Sweet Italian Liqueur. This is the Arturo special! With a small hint of liqueur and coffee, this may just be the most delicious dark chocolate bar ever produced!
The Chocolate Supply Chain
The mission of our chocolate supply chain is to create daily jobs for Ecuadorian teammates, while encouraging and promoting the continued crop diversification of farmers’ plantations. As our coffee business grows, we want to incentivize diversification by purchasing the fruits that surround and envelope the coffee plants, as this diversity and resulting shade help to create a truly incredible coffee. Our chocolate supply chain enables us to do exactly that. Our chocolate bars are made with processed organic cacao, fruits, and nuts from Ecuadorian farmers’ plantations. Additionally, all of our packaging is made and completed in Ecuador before being exported to The States!
The Chocolate Factory
Just a few doors down from Arturo’s home, our chocolate factory is located in the heart of downtown Zaruma, Ecuador. At the factory, we conduct every step of the chocolate manufacturing process. From purchasing processed organic cacao directly from farmers - to roasting and winnowing cocoa beans - to molding the refined chocolate into bars - to packaging all bars into containers, destined for The States, Arturo manages and oversees our international supply chain.
The Z Beans Chocolate Factory
078 Calle Rocafuerte
Zaruma, Ecuador 071350
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …